Tuesday 12 January 2010

FREAKING CLOCKS


Ugh; I hate exams, the clocks in the rooms drive me nuts with their ticking! I try to finish reading a passage and then I hear the clock. And NO ONE else hear its tick, not even the kids RIGHT under it. I think I'm going crazy..even though I hear the clocks everyday.
AND whats worse is that I can tell when the clock is running slow because the gears will shift once, then go backwards for half a turn, then start again.
The noise is nearly UNBEARABLE.
D;
I sware! And my teachers won't let me fix the clocks or take the clock of the wall just for the class period they have me. And since they don't hear it they think I'm completely bonkers.
Today I was sitting in class looking at the clock, with the most devious thoughts in my head [Sorta like that kind my friends and I have for the HEROES writers] where I took the clock off the wall and smashed it with a hammer! But not just ANY OLE HAMMER, the HAMMER OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment