Friday 15 January 2010

I feel like being random

feel like unleashing all of my stupid thoughts on you guys...so are you ready? Lets do it- a break it dooooown. [Too much Yo Gabba Gabba]

R A N D O M S T U F F;

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm actually pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. You know what I mean? Its like, I kinda live here I think I know how to get to the main street, but thanks anyways.

I now understand why women seem to have such difficulty finding a boyfriend who is sensitive, caring, and good-looking.... that type's already got freaking boyfriends!!! But thats okay for me, because girls can be nice like that too.

I almost choked to death on Lucky Charms this morning. they are not so 'magically delicious' when they're lodged in your throat.God, I think foods out to get me, that or I just forgot how to eat.

Why is it that when something is sent in a car, it's called a shipment, yet when it's sent in a ship, it's called cargo???? Riddle me that!

When life gives you lemons find a kid with a paper cut.



The Gaga Law (RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance

Be THERE or be an oddly shaped polygon; because saying square is so overated.

haha werewolves, dragons, talking trees, skeletons, and crazy old hermits; Dragon Age is pretty awesome. haha

Chuck Norris is the reason that Waldo is hiding.


I try to accomplish things before the microwave hits :00


I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my mom to go swimming

I wish that the sticky side of envelopes tasted better.

everything was inwented in russia

I HERD YOU LIEK MUD KIPPS In SOVIET Russia, Mudkip lieks you!

I DID NOT SLEEP WITH TIGER WOODS.

25 INSANELY Random Things:
I am part blackense [cept not really]
2. Spock is my husband. <3
3. House is my maid and George is his tights wearing sidekick
4. I have read every harry potter book 438753057 times and counting
5. Michael Jackson is my secret lover [dont tell spock]
6. If i had to pick between my dog and halle berry....i'd stuff the dog in halle berry and run
7. My socks NEVER match
8. I hate chololate [tis yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky]
9.I ALWAYS want either: A hot pocket, halle berry, or a slurpee
10. Iact REALLY white.
11. I SPELL COLOUR LIKE THIS C-O-L-O-U-R
12. Harley Quinn is smarter then my mom
13. I would do NOTHING for a kolndike bar
14. I know more about Vulcan society then american history
15. I speak: Klingon, English, Blackenese, Elfish, and German
16. I hate twilight
17.I love kids [just not my siblings]
18. I am a michael jackson impersonater [beat that ]
19. I know every word to every song in Rent, Wicked, Avenue Q, Cats and Sweeney Todd
20. I died a little when I didnt get my Hogwarts letter
21. I love Zachary Quinto.
22. I <3 Johnny Depp too
23. I have a rat, a cat, a dog, 2 fish, a llama, a cow, and a rabbit
24. Addition to 23: i have 7 younger siblings
25. I LOVE ICECREAM
[;

No comments:

Post a Comment