Saturday 16 January 2010

3 B's!!!


B's?
REALLY?
On my semester report card I got 3 B's! 3 HOLE B's! WTF!? I worked my arse off all semester and I get 3 B's!! And my film class grade isn't even up yet and if thats a B as well, we're about to go around. 3...B's? HOW DID I GET A B IN SCIENCE?! [the one B thats REALLY bothering me.] D: Geeeeez. This suuuucks I wanted straight A's. Dangit..this sucks.

So much for my 4.0....dang...
I must be a whole new kind of stupid to get a B in STUDY SKILLS! We never even DID anything in that class!!! WTFH

Dang; maybe I should just go and find another career. I hate this right now. 3 B's...my arse. You better believe I will get back at my teachers..when they least expect it. If they find a dead rat in their morning coffee it will probably be from me. When they find out that their morning begal was laced with laxitives it will say, "Love your student" with no name on it. and when they think they are most safe, i will pop up and CUT OFF THEIR HEADS and FEAST on their BRAINS MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and then one night i will appear next to their beds and when they awaken in the middle of the night they will see me trying to hide the blood on my arms and I'll hold my finger to my mouth and say, "Shhhh. Shhhh. I only killed your cat...and by your cat I mean your whole FAMILY." AND THEY WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE HAD MY REVENGE!

Nah; just joking. I probably won't do any of that..I'll just put baby sharks in their toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment