Monday 18 January 2010

Yesterday I was at WalMart and decided to try #91 on the list of 333 ways to get kicked out of walmart. I threw a box of cereal one aisle over, and surprisingly, it went into a basket. About ten seconds later, a lady comes up to me and says, "Who threw this into my cart? (holding the box)" I have no poker face whatsoever, so I said "Me...sorry..." She said, "Thanks, I've been looking for that." And today I went to WalMart with two of my other friends and dressed as Bones, Spock, and Kirk. [I was Kirk.] While we were there a lot of people stared at us. But the best part of it all was when we left and a man pushing a cart with a small child in it looked at us and said, "Look Honey, Vulcans."
xD PRICELESS

Today, when I tried to log on to Facebook, it said, "Cookies are required to operate."... I then thought to myself, "Me too, Facebook. Me too."

A few days ago, I was listening to my music on shuffle. It played the Batman theme song, then The Joker by the Steve Miller Band. My laptop then shut down. I think the battle that was to follow was too intense for it to handle.

On Thursday, I was waiting outside for my dad to pick me up. I saw a boy, around 8 years old, walking with his 2 sisters and mom to their car. All of a sudden, he starts sprinting. Instead of saying 'Last one to the car is a rotten egg,' he shouted, 'First one to the car is in Gryffindor!' I'm glad he won

Last week, I went with my friend to get her swine flu shot. She is very scared of needles, so she timidly asked the doctor "That's like 6 inches long, you're going stick that whole thing in me?" He then looked up thoughtfully, nodded his head and said, "That's what she said." He is definitely my new favorite doctor, and forever shall be.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment