Sunday 28 June 2009

NO NOT BILLY!


EVERY PERSON I'VE EVER HELD DEAR IS DYING ONE BY ONE! My God, what is going on? Is there some plague that only effects thos who are rich and famous? That must be whats happening! There is no other logical explanation! If one more person dies this month I'm gonna go insane! Seriously! But for now lets remember all the great times we've had watching Billy Mays commercials. Ah, I remember when my family first bought Oxy Clean...I even remember the commercial itself.
That loud obnoxious voice saying "HI BILLY MAYS HERE!" even though it was annoying he never failed to get the message across! There will never be another sales man as great as him. I bet that right now he is up in Heaven saying "BILLY MAYS HERE WITH MIGHTY URN!" ahahahah. I know you can't tell but I'm actually really really sad about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment