Wednesday 24 June 2009

My Uncle.


<- LOL, isnt that awesome?
My uncle is awesom man, hes just a bit odd. Yesterday, he thought it'd be fun time to wear a pirate costume and drink all the rum in the cellar. -._-. Please, spare me. Then he proceded to go outside to jump on the trampoline and sing "The Pirates life for me. " My rabbit, Chico was outside in his pen and my uncle started hugging him to death, poor Chico. O_O
On another note, my neighbors Nelly, George and their son Tobias are over here. Nelly makes the best pot pies ever. 'Nuff said. Anyways next weekend my Grandma Jen is coming up from VA to hang out with me. Then on July 1-4th I'll be camping...yaaay. Cant you sense my excitement? No? Me niether.
Theres nothing on tv, just Full House and Star Trek doesnt come on for another 3 hours. Nothing to do but to listen to MJ [my secret lover.] If MJ died my life would be so boring. ahaha. I blab too much, you all must thing I'm a crazy lady now. xD Well, thats certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment