Thursday 25 June 2009

WHAT THE HELL?! D:



WHYYYYYYYYY?'
IN MY LAST POST DID I NOT SAY HOW I'D BE SO SAD IF HE DIED? WELL GOD MUST HATE ME CAUSE HE DIED! I'm so devestated right now I can barely type through my teachers but I needed to get this moment written down somewhere and I was afraid pen would smudge. I just cant believe it. I was really looking forward to his London show.
AUGUST 29TH 1958- JUNE 25TH 2009
A lot of people say that he as a child became a man and as a man he became a child. Others lover him and some hate him. But I must be in the section that loved him or else I would not be writing this from my heart. I have always respected and admired his talents and his humanitarian acts. I know this must sound crazy but his music always made me feel like I had the chance to make an actual difference in the world. Sure I'm only one person but he as one person had done so much for those less fortunate then the rest of us...and I admire that so very very much. I can't say it enough. Sadly, I am too heart broken to go into a full good bye at the moment, I will write it and publish it later...Intill then, Live long and Propser.

No comments:

Post a Comment