Sunday 5 July 2009

Gettysburg Reenactment and Camping


Oh my Spock am I ever glad that dreadful trip is over! So I was over in Hanover camping with my Uncle and my Brother over the fourth of july weekend. Good times. Good times. We fished som e [I refused to keep anything I caught and threw it back] I was the captain of our tiny boat and we were out for the whole day. We swam a bit and then played in the field and other camp things. Then on our way home we stopped in Gettysburg to watch the last of the reeanactment. Its something we do a lot.
Theres nothikng more fun then watching a bunch of people play with guns and dress in old musty clothes!
ahahaha
But anyways the whole thing was a great time and I even found parts of my constellations [i think] ahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment