Wednesday 8 July 2009

My Final Good Bye to Michael Jackson. <3




Thank You Michael, <3.

for the music that I sing

for the dances I dance

for the styles that I wear

for the charity you've brought to the world

for changing everyone's viewfor making my day when i was sad  
You were my Idol;
my favorite dancer.

My inspiration;

one of my heroes

You were always there;

even when you weren't

The music never died.

The clothes you wore were always unique;

your own sense of style
All of your performances always thrilled everyone

Even on trial you still dazzled;
don't worry we all knew you didn't do it

Even when you went to court in you PJ's

Your kids were so lucky to have a father like you

Your family was lucky to have such a loving man like you

All of your music will live on in your fans;

but there will never be another one like you

I wish I could have met you;

tell you this in person

It was on my list of things to do before I turned 21 to meet you

But I have not been able to achieve tha

tIf you are watching down from the sky then you see how much you are missed;

you see how much you are loved

how you will never be forgotten
I know it is wrong that this had happened the way it did
I know that it is wrong that people who never liked your music won't even give you respect now
I am not one of those people
I am not someone who knew you personaly;
i do not care;
I am just a fan who loved everyhing you did
I will never be the same;
knowing you are gone
But I may be able to find comfort in your music;
and knowing that you are watching from above.
So this is my final goodbye;
to you the King of Pop
You will always be missed but never forgotten
Thank you for everything
Michael Jackson
1958-2009
\

No comments:

Post a Comment