Tuesday 8 September 2009

Why I watch TV


I normally don't watch much television, I perfer the comfort of a good book instead. However, when I do decide to watch television I have a few select shows I will watch. Most people ask me why I watch these shows...so to sooth their curiosity I'm gonna tell the whole darn internet why I love these shows.

Star Trek: Enterprise
Ohmigod, I love this show. I think, I love this show more then the origina Star Trek. The graphics are great! And I love all the character....except the captain...hes retarded. But everyone else is cool. Ecspecialy T' Pol. She's my favorite character. :] Shes so pretty and she kicks butt. Hurray for Suus Mahna. XD But, like most of the shows I watch you don't have to see every episode to understand it...which is very good for people who don't have time to sit down and watch it everytime its on

Star Trek: The Original Series
I know how underappriciated this show is...but no matter I love it anyways. When I was little...about 3-8 years of age, I lived without cable. So, I had three options for entertainment: The News, Infomercials, and Star Trek. Guess which one won. Ahahah. But anywho, I still watch this old television show with cardboard props anytime I see it on. It provides a few good laugh.
House MD
Ah, who couldn't love this show? Sarcasim, drugs, and racism. Ahaha... that sounds so terrible but thats whats in this show. XD Well, I think the main reason I love this show so much is because the way the characters are protrayed. Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard share a bromance almost as touching as the one William Shatner and Leonard Nimmoy shared in Star Trek. The script of this show is perfectly written to draw everything in it together for one story to take place. Its one of those shows where you don't have to see every episode to not understand whats going on, which is good.

HeroesThis show is so great. However, unlike the other shows I watch this does require you to watch it from the beginning to understand it. If you miss one episode...you're screwed. Ahahaha. Well anyways, I like this show because it always makes me wonder if anything like that is possible. I know its silly but its always just fun to wonder. People with abilities are the topic of a lot of sci-fi shows and comic books. This sorta reminds me of X-Men.

Jon and Kate Plus Eight
DONT SHOOT ME! -hides-
Nah, Im just joking. But I do like this show. I know all of America right now is in the midst of hating these people but i love watching their show. It is just amazing to see how they put up with all these kids! I wouldv'e killed them by now @_@. theres a lot of fighting between the parents but its still fun to watch them fight! Ahahahahahah. I know I'm horrible.



Ace of Cakes
This show rocks. I have never seen any cakes as cool as these. They make the most amazing cakes I have ever seen in my entire life. If I ever had any of the talent these bakers had I'd be so accomplished. They made cakes for normal parties, movie premiers, and even Kate Gosselin's birthday. Duff is freakin awesome and Mary-Alice is so clever with her designs. If you ever see this on, take a moment to look at their cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment